In force on 01/01/2019
In accordance with the provisions of Articles 6-III and 19 of French Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for the Confidence in the Digital Economy, known as LCEN, the Users of the site www.namsencapital.com are informed of the present legal notices.
The connection and navigation on the website www.namsencapital.com by the User imply full and unreserved acceptance of these legal notices.
These are available on the site under the heading “Legal notices”.
ARTICLE 1: The Publisher
The publication and direction of the publication of the website www.namsencapital.com is provided by Namsen Capital, domiciled 25 cours Franklin Roosevelt, 69006 Lyon.
Namsen Capital is subject to the RCS with the registration number 810 680 421 RCS LYON and the VAT number FR45810680421.
ARTICLE 2: The Web Host
The host of the website www.namsencapital.com is the Company OVH SAS, whose head office is located at 2 rue Kellermann – BP 80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1, with the phone number: +33 9 72 10 10 07.
ARTICLE 3: Access to the site
The site is accessible by any place, 7/7, 24/24 except in case of force majeure, scheduled or non-scheduled interruption or that may arise from a need for maintenance.
In case of modification, interruption or suspension of services the website www.namsencapital.com cannot be held responsible.
In force on: October 17, 2018
Namsen Capital (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the http://www.namsencapital.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Company and position
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Namsen Capital uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To send you information about the company news and services only if you require it
We will retain your Personal Data for no longer than necessary.
Namsen Capital will retain your Personal Data only for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy.
As an exception, Namsen Capital may be required to retain your Personal Data for longer periods as required or permitted by law, or as necessary to protect its rights and interests. In such a case, you will be informed of the intended retention period in the applicable Privacy Notice.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Namsen Capital may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Namsen Capital
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Rights on your Data
Namsen Capital will ensure that you can exercise your rights pertaining to your Personal Data.
You can exercise your rights as provided by data protection laws. To that end, Namsen Capital informs you that you are entitled:
- to have access upon simple request to your Personal Data – in which case you may receive a copy of such data (if requested);
- to obtain a rectification of your Personal Data should your Personal Data be inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete ;
- to obtain the deletion of your Personal Data in the situations set forth by applicable data protection law (‘right to be forgotten’);
- to withdraw your consent to the data processing without affecting the lawfulness of processing, where your Personal Data has been collected and processed on the basis of your consent ;
- to object to the processing of your Personal Data, where your Personal Data has been collected and processed on the basis of legitimate interests of Namsen Capital, in which case you will need to justify your request by explaining to us your particular situation;
- to request a limitation of the data processing in the situations set forth by applicable law ;
- to receive your Personal Data for transmission from Namsen Capital to a third-party or to have your Personal Data directly transferred by Namsen Capital to the third-party of your choice, where technically feasible (data portability right allowed only where the processing is based on your consent).
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as described in the “Contact Us” section below and we will take necessary steps to respond as soon as possible. You may also file a complaint before a competent data protection authority regarding the processing of your Personal Data. While we suggest that you contact us beforehand, if you wish to exercise this right, you should contact directly the competent data protection authority.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.